2019 Global Field Hockey Survey Terms and Conditions
The following outlines the 2019 Global Field Hockey Survey Terms and Conditions. By completing the survey you will automatically be entered into the draw to win a Maverick hockey gear bundle valued at $550 from our online store.
The prize will include:
- Any of our Maverick sticks - valued at $350.00
- A combo/stick bag - valued at $85.00
- Glove - valued at $35.00
- Shinpads - valued at $40.00
- Dri-Fit performance tee - valued at $40.00
Should you have any questions simply email email@example.com
- The promoter is Le Tigre Pty Ltd t/a Maverick Hockey Co whose registered office is at 92 Centre Street, Casino NSW 2470 Australia.
- Employees of Maverick Hockey Co or their family members, those employed within a field hockey business (e.g. Local, state, national or international governing body, hockey shop), or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is held from Wednesday 27 March 2019 to Tuesday 30 April 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter the competition customers are required to complete the 2019 Global Field Hockey Survey.
- Customers will be automatically subscribed to Maverick Hockey Co's newsletter, however they may unsubscribe at any time simply by clicking the unsubscribe button or by sending an email to Maverick Hockey Co with the words unsubscribe.
- One winner will be randomly selected based on those that complete the 2019 Global Field Hockey Survey. For those who refer a friend to complete the 2019 Global Field Hockey Survey, each additional referral will count as an additional entry into the prize draw.
- The winners will be randomly selected by computer.
- The competition will be drawn on Wednesday 1 May 2019.
- The winners will be announced Wednesday 1 May 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize after 3 months from notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, or make necessary arrangements for shipping which may include a shipping fee payable by the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 92 Centre Street Casino NSW 2470 Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.